Sonicwall Network Security Professional (SNSP) course EN
Mon, Apr 17, 2023, 9:00 AM GMT+2 – Tue, Apr 18, 2023, 5:00 PM GMT+2
Virtual Class Room
In the progress of this course our students will learn to configure VPN Auto Provisioning, Advanced Routing, Configuring Advanced Interface Settings etc.
As well as learning the usage of SonicOS CLI and Resolving and Reporting False Positives.
This course offers 16 different course outlines which are listed below.
And upon completing this course successfully, students will be able to demonstrate SonicWall product expertise and the application skill sets required to mount a proactive, effective defense against current and evolving network and cyber security threats.
Our course outlines:
- Course Introduction and Overview
- Configuring VPN Auto Provisioning
- Configuring Advanced Routing
- Configuring Advanced Interface Settings
- Using SonicOS CLI
- Configuring Capture Client
- Capturing and Replaying Packets
- Configuring DPI‐SSL/TLS Server
- Configuring DPI‐SSH
- Configuring App Rules
- Configuring App Control
- Configuring Advanced High Availability
- Excluding Trusted Content
- Resolving and Reporting False Positives
- Configuring Content Filtering
- Implementing Best Practices
For special price requests please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org